“. A UINIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLORE SIX COUNTRIES IN A SINGLE TRIP. FIND NEW PASSIONS, OPPORTUNITIES THAT HELPS YOU TO REACH THE DESTINY OF YOUR DREAMS.”
PROJECTS TO BE UNDERTAKEN BY THE STUDENT DURING THE TOUR:
PROJECTS FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL:
A) Quality of life - write on the different cultural experiences, new insights and new skills that you acquired during your journey to module yourself as a global citizen and that will help people to improve their quality of life
B) Write about the new opportunities, insights and interest you had discovered during your journey and what new dreams and life goals it had created in you
PROJECTS FOR HIGH SCHOOL:
A) What are the social cultural and economic progress Europe had achieved and what changes should be implemented in our society so that our country can achieve similar progress within a short plan
b) Write about the new opportunities, insights and interest you had developed during your journey and how it can help you to build up a dream career for yourself and what are the milestones you need to achieve with time frame to achieve those goals
Add on Learning Experiance
Other Places of Interest:
PARIS - Eiffel tower,Seine river cruise,Louvre Museum,Notre-Dame Cathedral Versailles Palace
AMSTERDAM - atomium,Zaanse Schans,Canal Cruise
MANNHEIM - Cologne Cathedral
MUNICH - Porsche museum,BMW welt
AUSTRIA - englischer garden ,Neuschwanstein Castle ,Swarovski Crystal Museum ,Nordekket Mountain ,Sound of Music tour
Why Crazy Holidays?
* All our educational programs are designed in parallel with the syllabus focusing on global awareness, allowing students to address global issues like poverty, sustainability, development, health care, conservation and much more.
* Our 24/7 Tour Monitoring System assures that every program is a great success.
* Every tour is escorted by a medically trained professional.
* Track My Tour-helps to get live updates of videos, photos & announcements while the kids are on tours.
* A dedicated manager from our office for every tour will be coordinating with the concerned teacher during the tour.
* All our front-line staff, tour managers, operations staffs and vendors are briefed and updated on the COVID 19 policies as per the WHO norms and included in the work flow to ensure that the same is adhered and executed as per the Standard Operating Procedures in order to assure a safe and enjoyable travel experience