STEM based activities during the NASA tour where your child will get to cover the main areas of Science, Technology, Engineering & Math.
ADD ON LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Be blown away by the architectural structures of the One world observatory, the United Nations' Headquarters, Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges
Travel through time as you visit the The Statue of Liberty, The White House, Lincoln Memorial, Korean Memorial, Supreme Court and World War II Memorial
As you travel through the cities you will be observing the various culture difference that are present.
Experience nature at its best and the measures taken to sustain the Niagara Falls.
PROJECTS TO UNDERTAKEN BY THE STUDENT DURING THE TOUR:
OTHER PLACES OF INTEREST:
WHY CRAZY HOLIDAYS?
* All our educational programs are designed in parallel with the syllabus focusing on global awareness, allowing students to address global issues like poverty, sustainability, development, health care, conservation and much more.
* Our 24/7 Tour Monitoring System assures that every program is a great success.
* Every tour is escorted by a medically trained professional.
* Track My Tour-helps to get live updates of videos, photos & announcements while the kids are on tours.
* A dedicated manager from our office for every tour will be coordinating with the concerned teacher during the tour.