HIGHLIGHTED CORE LEARNING:
Archaeology is a science aiming to generate knowledge related to history and prehistory in order to serve society. It has a key relationship to tourism contributing to achieve its objectives through investigation and dissemination of archaeological heritage. This tour presents the relationships between both disciplines defining a specific type of tourism based on archaeological heritage visits.
MISSION & VISION:
ADD ON INTEREST:
CHITADURGA FORT: Chitradurga fort is mainly famous for Madakari Nayaka (The king of the last dynasty) and the legend of Obavva during his reign. "Onake Obavva's" story is a highlight in the history of Chitradurga fort. There are 18 temples in the upper part and one huge temple in the lower part of the fort. Among these, Hidimbeshwara temple is the oldest and most interesting. Chitradurga Fort is also supposed to be the place of Hidimba Rakshasa of Mahabharata epic.
CHANDRAVALLI CAVES: Chandravalli is a pre-historic site near Chitradurga in Karnataka. The temple here is semi-lunar in shape and is around 3km from Chitradurga. This area is a valley that is formed by three hills namely Chitradurga, Cholagudda and Kirabanakallu. Excavations reveal that this area was inhabited since the Iron Age. Chandravalli was once known as Chandanavati, which means "in the shape of the moon". The earthen pots, coins, bowls and other items found here to cast a light on the place's rich history. The cave temple here is built around 80ft below sea level and is believed to hold mysteries and secrets.
WHY CRAZY HOLIDAYS
* All our educational programs are designed in parallel with the syllabus focusing on global awareness, allowing students to address global issues like poverty, sustainability, development, health care, conservation and much more.
* Our 24/7 Tour Monitoring System assures that every program is a great success.
* Every tour is escorted by a medically trained professional.
* Track My Tour-helps to get live updates of videos, photos & announcements while the kids are on tours.
* A dedicated manager from our office for every tour will be coordinating with the concerned teacher during the tour.