Wave Pool( after lunch 15 mins depending on key power min pax 20)
RAIN Dance (after lunch 30 mins with d j music)
Out Door Games (Lawn cricket ,Badminton ,Volley ball ,Disc throw ,Tug of war )
Low Rope Activities (Wire walk ,Tyre walk ,Cross walk)
Children Play Area
CHARGEABLE ACTIVITIES: ‐ Water Zorbing, Rifle Shooting, Archery, Zip Line, and Body Zorbing
High Rope activities (Burma Bridge, Sidewalk).
RAIN DANCE: Students will be exposed to and learn about Native American rhythm through traditional dance and music, and playing a Native American game.
KIDS PLAY PARK: Play is the key to physical, mental, intellectual and social wellbeing of children. It impacts hugely on almost every developmental aspect of children’s lives holistically and with multifaceted ways. Young children spend a reasonable amount of time in school.
SWIMMING POOL: Swimming is a great way for children to participate in physical activity and get their hearts pumping! It is also a low impact activity, so it puts less strain on joints than other forms of exercise and physical play. Swimming can also improve a child’s mental and emotional health. Because of the low-intensity of the activity, many people find swimming to be relaxing and enjoyable, which helps boosts your overall mood.
TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES: Team building isn’t just for the corporate workplace — it can also be used in the classroom to encourage collaboration, problem-solving and decision-making. And it doesn’t have to involve awkward activities such as a ‘trust fall.’ Engaging, relevant team building activities for students can energize your classroom and take learning to a new level.
INDOOR & OUTDOOR GAMES: Playing outdoors should be a vital part of every kid’s growing up years. It is a wonderful way to learn various life skills, a great chance for kids to flourish, run, jump, make a mess and explore their self in natural surroundings. Therefore, it is important for parents to play a conscious and a proactive role in developing a positive outlook towards outdoor games among kids.
WHY CRAZY HOLIDAYS?
* All our educational programs are designed in parallel with the syllabus focusing on global awareness, allowing students to address global issues like poverty, sustainability, development, health care, conservation and much more.
* Our 24/7 Tour Monitoring System assures that every program is a great success.
* Every tour is escorted by a medically trained professional.
* Track My Tour-helps to get live updates of videos, photos & announcements while the kids are on tours.
* A dedicated manager from our office for every tour will be coordinating with the concerned teacher during the tour.