PRIMARY SCHOOL --What is your experience of visiting the farm and what about the farm fascinated you compared to the metro life?
MIDDLE SCHOOL --What is your view about organic farming in comparison to conventional farming and its consequences on the Environment and people?
HIGH SCHOOL --Importance of flora and fauna to human existence and what do you think are the global effects of their destruction? Suggest solutions to conserve our flora and fauna.
Sri Bhagyalakshmi farm creates an arena where ecology can be taught and learned through direct observation and experience. Where students get to see, touch, and experience the joys of farming. A Tour at the farm exposes children to different farm activities like Horticulture, mix farming, bonsai, vertical gardening, dairy farming, tissue culture, plantation, exotic birds from rain forests of Amazon, Australia America South East Asia, Tractor ride inside mango orchids, litchi orchids, Pamela orchids, Watch ultra-modern technology pilot project of biogas converted to power generation. Visit dairy where you can view modern technology in milking cows and much more, where the child develops an attitude to appreciate nature, familiarize scientific concepts, it promotes healthy lifestyle and aligns your inner compass, overall a hands on experience.
WHY CRAZY HOLIDAYS?
* All our educational programs are designed in parallel with the syllabus focusing on global awareness, allowing students to address global issues like poverty, sustainability, development, health care, conservation and much more.
* Our 24/7 Tour Monitoring System assures that every program is a great success.
* Every tour is escorted by a medically trained professional.
* Track My Tour-helps to get live updates of videos, photos & announcements while the kids are on tours.
* A dedicated manager from our office for every tour will be coordinating with the concerned teacher during the tour.