JANAPATHALOKA – This folk museum is the only cultural center in the state of Karnataka to preserve and promote the rituals, customs and living traditions of India’s village’s .This museum helps students to learn the rich folk cultural heritage of Karnataka, it’s a firsthand experience of the lively and diverse cultural legacy of the village folks and also their hardships
TOY UNIT :Toy story comes to life at the “town of toys” in the outskirts of Bengaluru known as the land of toys for centuries now .Channapatna toy unit gives a firsthand learning experience for children on the lifestyle of the artisans , raw materials colors used in making toys .The greatest speciality of the channapatna toys are that they are 100% chemical free, the colors used are directly extracted from plants which make their demand go a notch higher.
COUNTRY CLUB: Leisure at its best.
WHY CRAZY HOLIDAYS?
* All our educational programs are designed in parallel with the syllabus focusing on global awareness, allowing students to address global issues like poverty, sustainability, development, health
care, conservation and much more.
* Our 24/7 Tour Monitoring System assures that every program is a great success.
* Every tour is escorted by a medically trained professional.
* Track My Tour-helps to get live updates of videos, photos & announcements while the kids are on tours.
* A dedicated manager from our office for every tour will be coordinating with the concerned teacher during the tour.