HIGHLIGHTED CORE LEARNING:
Growing up in today’s world presents a unique set of demands for children. The need for cultural awareness is steadily increasing as a means of fostering harmonious coexistence between people. You can be sure that as they grow up, your children will be exposed to people of diverse cultures and traditions. One of the skills that will be most beneficial to your kids as they prepare themselves to live in the present world.
MIDDLE SCHOOL: What do you think is interesting about the Culture of Rajasthan?
HIGH SCHOOL: How has the trip enhanced the importance of Cultural diversity & What was Rajasthan called before independence?
ADD ON LEARNING EXPERIENCE:
JANTAR MANTAR: The Jantar Mantar in Jaipur is considered to be the largest of the five astronomical observatories built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II and study about the history of jantar mantar. We can see fourteen geometric devices, designed to measure time, track celestial bodies and observe the orbits of the planets around the sun.
HAWA MAHAL: Understand Rajput style of architecture, the use of Jharokhas is a unique feature in this construction, which provides with much air and light inside the building. Study about the history of King Sawai Pratap Singh. The five-storied structure is made of pink sandstone and has 953 intricately carved Jharokhas (windows). It was designed for the women of the royal family to sit in privacy while observing life on the street
CENTRAL MUSEUM: We can know about the Indo-Sarcenic architecture. The museum has a rich collection of artifacts including paintings, carpets, ivory; stone, metal sculptures, and works in crystal.
AMBER FORT: Amber Fort is the best tourist attraction of Jaipur and the sprawling complex combines both immense fortifications with unexpected beauty and charm. Amber Fort is known for its artistic Hindu style elements. With its large ramparts and series of gates and cobbled paths, the fort overlooks Maota Lake. We can study about the architecture and the history of the fort
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL BE VISITING:
CHOKIDHANI, PUPPET SHOW, RAJASHTHANI FOLK DANCE, BLUE POTTERY ART CENTRE, RANTHAMBORE NATIONAL SAFARI
WHY CRAZY HOLIDAYS?
* All our educational programs are designed in parallel with the syllabus focusing on global awareness, allowing students to address global issues like poverty, sustainability, development, health care, conservation and much more.
* Our 24/7 Tour Monitoring System assures that every program is a great success.
* Every tour is escorted by a medically trained professional.
* Track My Tour-helps to get live updates of videos, photos & announcements while the kids are on tours.
* A dedicated manager from our office for every tour will be coordinating with the concerned teacher during the tour.