HIGHLIGHTED CORE LEARNING:
Adventure Expedition programs give students a greater feeling of belonging, personal accomplishment, and self-respect. Students build lasting, meaningful, and personal connections with one another, and the natural world. Resilience, self-fulfilment, and a sense of strong community develop as groups work together through experiences that are transformative, and exciting.
MIDDLE SCHOOL: What do you think this nature looked like fifty years ago? What do you think it might look like in another fifty years?
HIGH SCHOOL: How has the trip enhanced the importance of Adventure? Of all the things you have learned, what do you think will be the most useful in future?
KODAI LAKE: Created in 1863, the unique feature of the manmade Kodai Lake is its star-like shape. The green meadows surrounding its crystal blue waters make for a beautiful sight. You can enjoy a family picnic on the banks or opt for a thrilling boat ride
BRYANT PARK: Kodaikanal Lake's eastern side, Bryant Park is one of the most colourful attractions of Kodaikanal. Sprawling in an expanse of 20.5 acres, this park was established by H. D. Bryant (a forest officer from Madurai) in the year 1908. Boasting of over 325 species of trees, cactuses, and shrubs, this park appears like a gorgeous rainbow when all its flowers bloom.
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL BE VISITING:
MANAVANOOR LAKE, PINE FOREST
WHY CRAZY HOLIDAYS?
* All our educational programs are designed in parallel with the syllabus focusing on global awareness, allowing students to address global issues like poverty, sustainability, development, health care, conservation and much more.
* Our 24/7 Tour Monitoring System assures that every program is a great success.
* Every tour is escorted by a medically trained professional.
* Track My Tour-helps to get live updates of videos, photos & announcements while the kids are on tours.
* A dedicated manager from our office for every tour will be coordinating with the