HIGHLIGHTED CORE LEARNING:
Martial art is one of the major performing arts, having profound and lasting impact on the development of cultural performances in the history of human kind. India is considered as a citadel of martial arts by presenting the mother of martial art: Kalaripayattu, before the world. In a market-led economic system, conservation and preservation of such cultural properties deserve special attention where its practices are demanded in different sectors of the society.
MIDDLE SCHOOL: Who practises kalaripayyatu & For what purpose?
HIGH SCHOOL: List five unjust and false superstitious beliefs about snakes that was clarified at the Parassinikkadavu snake park, also name ten different types of snakes you saw at the snake park with their unique and admirable traits.
PARASSINIKKADAVU SNAKE PARK: Study about Herpetology. Learn the conservation and preservation of snakes and other reptiles and Geology, ornithology flora and fauna, natural vegetation of India. And here you can see in a live show, trained personnel play and 'interact' with a variety of snakes, including cobras and vipers, and try to quell mythical fears and superstitions about snakes.
ST. ANGEL’S FORT: One of the most well-preserved forts in India. Fort Angelo is one of the oldest forts in Kannur, it was built in the 15th century by the first Portuguese Viceroy of India. You can see Portugal architecture and technology.
PAYYAMBALAM BEACH: Understand marine life and natural resources. It is Quiet, secluded this beautiful stretch of sand and surf is the best locale for a relaxed evening. Being the cradle of ageless folk arts like Theyyam and folk music, Kannur has always remained a land of ageless charms.
IN ADDITION YOU WILL BE ALSO VISITING:
VISMAYA WATER AND AMUSEMENT PARK, REGIONAL SCIENCE CENTER & PLANETARIUM, KAPPAD BEACH
WHY CRAZY HOLIDAYS?
* All our educational programs are designed in parallel with the syllabus focusing on global awareness, allowing students to address global issues like poverty, sustainability, development, health care, conservation and much more.
* Our 24/7 Tour Monitoring System assures that every program is a great success.
* Every tour is escorted by a medically trained professional.
* Track My Tour-helps to get live updates of videos, photos & announcements while the kids are on tours.
* A dedicated manager from our office for every tour will be coordinating with the teacher.