HIGHLIGHTED CORE LEARNING:
Martial art is one of the major performing arts, having profound and lasting impact on the development of cultural performances in the history of human kind. India is considered as a citadel of martial arts by presenting the mother of martial art: Kalaripayattu, before the world. In a market-led economic system, conservation and preservation of such cultural properties deserve special attention where its practices are demanded in different sectors of the society.
MIDDLE SCHOOL: Who practises kalaripayyatu & For what purpose?
HIGH SCHOOL: List five unjust and false superstitious beliefs about snakes that was clarified at the Parassinikkadavu snake park, also name ten different types of snakes you saw at the snake park with their unique and admirable traits.
WHY CRAZY HOLIDAYS?
* All our educational programs are designed in parallel with the syllabus focusing on global awareness, allowing students to address global issues like poverty, sustainability, development, health care, conservation and much more.
* Our 24/7 Tour Monitoring System assures that every program is a great success.
* Every tour is escorted by a medically trained professional.
* Track My Tour-helps to get live updates of videos, photos & announcements while the kids are on tours.
* A dedicated manager from our office for every tour will be coordinating with the teacher.