HIGHLIGHTED CORE LEARNING:
You are likely already familiar with the planetarium shows that explore the wonders of science and the universe that are provided by science museums. However, science museums provide so much more.
Curiosity, creativity and learning through fun, interactive exhibits and programs.
Learn a lot about mechanical properties of matter, light, optics and electronics as you take part in a physical science show. A make shifts coal mine further enrich our knowledge about the hazards of life in mines and the various scientific principles which are utilized in ensuring life and safety of miners below the surface of earth.
MIDDLE SCHOOL: how do you extend your museum experience outside the museum?
HIGH SCHOOL: What are the different endangered animals spotted at Sundarban National park, why does a species become endangered? Suggest solutions to protect them.
ADD ON LEARNING EXPERIENCE:
BELUR MATH: It is regarded as ‘A Symphony in Architecture’. This temple is one of the architectural wonders of India that represents the idea of Universal Faith
HOWRAH BRIDGE: It is an iconic landmark of the city of Kolkata. On River Hooghly, the bridge plays the role of the gateway to Kolkata
VICTORIA MEMORIAL: It offers a true visual ecstasy. Victoria memorial dedicated to Queen Victoria offers a deep insight into the history of India
SUNDARBAN NATIONAL PARK: It is the largest delta region of the world and It is also the largest single block of tidal mangrove forest
TIGER HILL: The best place in West Bengal to have a clear view of Mt. Kanchenjunga and this place is famous for sunrise and a great view of the Mt. Kanchenjunga
BATASIA LOOP: is one of India's inspiring engineering architectural feats. Where the Toy Train makes a 360 Degree turn. Located on a hilltop, this is a garden like a place through which the toy train passes in a loop-like pattern.
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL BE VISITING:
MARBLE PALACE, DAKSHINESWAR TEMPLE, PRINSEP GHAT, INDIAN MUSEUM, MOUNTAINEERING INSTITUTE, TIBETAN REFUGE SELF HELP CENTER, HAPPY VALLEY TEA ESTATE
WHY CRAZY HOLIDAYS?
* All our educational programs are designed in parallel with the syllabus focusing on global awareness, allowing students to address global issues like poverty, sustainability, development, health care, conservation and much more.
* Our 24/7 Tour Monitoring System assures that every program is a great success.
* Every tour is escorted by a medically trained professional.
* Track My Tour-helps to get live updates of videos, photos & announcements while the kids are on tours.
* A dedicated manager from our office for every tour will be coordinating with the concerned teacher during the tour.