PROJECT FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL
Pannivala Elephant Orphanage - What are the steps taken by the Pannivala Elephant Orphanage for the conservation of The misplaced or abonded elephants in Pannivala And how far are they successful in meeting there philosophy and vision
The culture of SRI LANKA - how best kandy has preserved its cultural heritage and how it is succesfull in projecting it to a global audience
PROJECT FOR HIGH SCHOOL
Pannivala Elephant Orphanage - What are the steps taken by the Pannivala Elephant Orphanage for the conservation of The misplaced or abonded elephants in Pannivala And how far are they successful in meeting there philosophy and vision.what can we study from here and implement in our country in regard to wildlife conservation.
The culture of SRI LANKA - how best kandy has preserved its cultural heritage and how it is succesfull in projecting it to a global audience . what we can study and implement in our state to protect its cultural heritage
ADD ON LEARNING OBJECTIVES
TEA FACTORY visit on the way to NUWARA ELIYA
OTHER PLACES OF INTEREST:
TEMPLE OF TOOTH RELIC
COLOMBO CITY SIGHTSEEING
WHY CRAZY HOLIDAYS?
* All our educational programs are designed in parallel with the syllabus focusing on global awareness, allowing students to address global issues like poverty, sustainability, development, health care, conservation and much more.
* Our 24/7 Tour Monitoring System assures that every program is a great success.
* Every tour is escorted by a medically trained professional.
* Track My Tour-helps to get live updates of videos, photos & announcements while the kids are on tours.
* A dedicated manager from our office for every tour will be coordinating with the concerned teacher during the tour.
1. As this is NOT THE FINAL ITINERARY at the time of confirmation, kindly ask the marketing executive to check the availability of all the services as specified in this itinerary ie (FLIGHT/COACHES/HOTELS/ENTRY TO MONUMENTS, AVAILABILITY SIGHT SEEING PLACES ETC) based on the period of travel and to submit the FINAL ITINERARY.
2. As the availability and pricing keeps on changing for flights/train dynamically we request your good self to make sure to collect the full amount of train fare and 25% of the airfare within 24 hours as soon as a trip is confirmed from the students which is nonrefundable and handover the same amount to Crazy Holidays marketing executive so that we can go ahead with the booking of flight/train on immediate hours.
3.There is a 5% TCS (Tax Collected at Source) applicable on the tour cost of the package which can be redeemed by the customer at the time of filing of income tax.
4. All our front-line staff, tour managers, operations staffs and vendors are briefed and updated on the COVID 19 policies as per the WHO norms and included in the work flow to ensure that the same is adhered and executed as per the Standard Operating Procedures in order to assure a safe and enjoyable travel experience.
25% of the total amount should be paid at the time of confirmation of the trip which is non-refundable
25% of remaining balance should be paid minimum 75 days prior to departure
50% of remaining balance should be paid minimum 60 days prior to departure
NOTE: ANY KIND OF CASH PAYMENT IS STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED.
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT ONLY THROUGH CRAZY HOLIDAYS PAYMENT GATEWAY OR DD DRAWN IN FAVOR OF CRAZY HOLIDAYS.
Cancellations are effective on the date written intimation is received by the Tour incharge / School Office. Cancellation will not be received orally or over the phone. Refund if any will be settled within 21 days of the arrival of the Tour.
1.More than 90 days before the trip,40% of the tours cost will be refundable.
2. More than 60 days before the trip,25% of the tours cost will be refundable.
3. More than 45 days before the trip,15% of the tour cost will be deducted.
4. More than 45 days before the trip will be considered as no show.
*Crazy Holidays reserves the right to cancel and or re-schedule or change the tour plan under force majeure situations like natural calamity, epidemic, terrorist disturbance etc. considering the safety of the tourists. No refund, fully or partially will be applicable under any circumstance in such force majeure situations.
Documents required for Visa processing:
for more details regarding visa formalities and the relavent documents refer the link below
Other documents required
1. Original passport must be valid at least For another 6 months after coming back from the Tour
2. travelller first name,middle name,last name mentionedas per original passport, email addreess,address,Phone number and DOB
3. A NO OBJECTION letter from the principal of the school stating that the students of the Institution and are allowed to travel for the educational trip conducted by Crazy Holidays.
4. Letter of Authorization from the parent, authorising the Crazy Holidays team, Destination Management Company, as well as the teacher in-charge To give any medical support in time of need
5.NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the parent Allowing the student to participate for the trip organised by crazy holidays