a) Hermitage Museum : Basic history & art on exhibit, how it is maintained as it is the second largest museum and how & to what extent these measure to preserve art and culture can be implemented here in our country to preserve our art and culture.
b) VDNH PARK : Which all areas the soviet union has achieved its development in and what was your favourite area of interest and give a brief write up of it with a relevant images.
c) Star city:
Legends and heroes you had come across;List the heroes that inspired you the most and what was the most motivating factor and how it can create an impact on your future.
a) Hermitage Museum : Basic history & art on exhibit, how it is maintained as it is the second largest meseum and how & to what extent these measure to preserve art and culture can be implemented here in our country to preserve our art and culture.
b) Why was Russia able to be on the forefront of the space race and your views and the insights on what made Russia first And what was the reason for their fall in the space race in the later stages.
Add on Learning Experinece
Indulge in Space Exploration, Lectures and Practical sessions inside a Module in MIR SPACE STATION
Explore the Aircrafts used by the Soviet Air Force from 1940, and the history it holds.
Be blown away by the outstanding Kremlin Tower and its magnificent architecture that holds – five palaces & four cathedrals.
Other Places of Interest:
Aurora Ship and Vasilievsky Island – Learn about the historical world wars and the part played by Aurora ship in it. Witness the architecture from the 19th century in Vasilivesky Island
Peter and Paul Fortress – Visit an old prison for political prisoners, which is now adapted as the central and most important part of the State Museum of Saint Petersburg History.
Old Arbat Street – Take a walk through the street from the 15th century and experience the deep historical and cultural beauty
Russian Circus or Ballet - Be enthralled by the physical and mental limits transcended by the Russian artist towards perfection.
Metro Ride, View of Moscow University – Be Enticed by the Architecture from various centuries.
Sapsan Train – Experience the technological advancement achieved by Russian Railways
Why Crazy Holidays?
* All our educational programs are designed in parallel with the syllabus focusing on global awareness, allowing students to address global issues like poverty, sustainability, development, health care, conservation and much more.
* Our 24/7 Tour Monitoring System assures that every program is a great success.
* Every tour is escorted by a medically trained professional.
* Track My Tour-helps to get live updates of videos, photos & announcements while the kids are on tours.
* A dedicated manager from our office for every tour will be coordinating with the concerned teacher during the tour.
* All our front-line staff, tour managers, operations staffs and vendors are briefed and updated on the COVID 19 policies as per the WHO norms and included in the work flow to ensure that the same is adhered and executed as per the Standard Operating Procedures in order to assure a safe and enjoyable travel experience.