HIGHLIGHTED CORE LEARNING:
Culture plays an important role in the development of any nation. It represents a set of shared attitudes, values, goals and practices. Culture and creativity manifest themselves in almost all economic, social and other activities. A country as diverse as India is symbolized by the plurality of its culture.
MIDDLE SCHOOL: How was your experience at Devrai art Village? To what extent do you believe that art can contribute to positive change?
HIGH SCHOOL: Why is it important to save cultural heritage through digital preservation?
ADD ON LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
Raghunath Temple consists of a complex of seven Hindu shrines, each with its own Shikhara. It is one of the largest temple complexes of north India. One can learn a lot about the Hindu mythological history and all about the Hindu culture. Learn about the history of Panchganga temple and Mahabaleshwar temple.
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL BE VISITING:
Savitri point , Monkey point , Marjori point, Elphinstone point, Tapola camp,sydney point, table india, Parsi point etc
WHY CRAZY HOLIDAYS?
* All our educational programs are designed in parallel with the syllabus focusing on global awareness, allowing students to address global issues like poverty, sustainability, development, health care, conservation and much more.
* Our 24/7 Tour Monitoring System assures that every program is a great success.
* Every tour is escorted by a medically trained professional.
* Track My Tour-helps to get live updates of videos, photos & announcements while the kids are on tours.
* A dedicated manager from our office for every tour will be coordinating with the concerned teacher during the tour.