HIGHLIGHTED CORE LEARNING:
Expedition to wildlife conservation through fun and interactive session can be an amazing experience for children. It teaches a child about the awareness on sustainability and the damage to native animals and the environment. As well, teaching kids about wildlife conservation ensures that our beautiful country and its matchless wildlife will be preserved for future generations.
VISION & MISSION:
MIDDLE SCHOOL: Name some endangered animal species that you saw in Tour? How can you help in the conservation of wildlife?
HIGH SCHOOL: What are the different activities you observed in the Rann of Kutch, how has it helped you to have a sense of responsibility to do your bit towards protecting it?
INDRODA DINOSAUR AND FOSSIL PARK: Learning about Hatchery of Dinosaur egg, geological and conversation of wildlife. Indroda Dinosaur and Fossil Park is a precious treasure spread over an area of about 400 hectares and the second largest hatchery of dinosaur eggs in the world. The park consists of a zoo, massive skeletons of sea mammals like the blue whale, as well as a vast botanical garden, amphitheater, interpretation center. It also has a Wilderness Park which is home to innumerable species of birds, reptiles, hundreds of nilgais, langurs and peafowls in its vast forest.
LITTLE RANN OF KUTCH: The Rann of Kutch is a geographically unique landscape that was once an arm of the Arabian Sea. As the land separated from the sea by geological forces, it became a vast, featureless plain encrusted with salt that is inundated with water during the rains. The safari across the Little Rann visits the 'bets', islands on the ancient seabed that are now higher grounds covered with grass and scrub. These 'bets' support a variety of wildlife including the 'Gudkhur' (Asiatic wild ass) that is not found elsewhere. The wild ass is a handsome chestnut brown member of the Equus genus (horse family).
SOMANATH TEMPLE: The temple's imposing architecture includes intricate carvings, silver doors, an impressive Nandi idol, and the central Shiva Linga.
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL BE VISITING:
GANDHI ASHRAM, JAMA MASJID, AKSHARDHAM TEMPLE, GIR INTERPRETATION ZONE, DEVALIA SAFARI PARK
WHY CRAZY HOLIDAYS?
* All our educational programs are designed in parallel with the syllabus focusing on global awareness, allowing students to address global issues like poverty, sustainability, development, health care, conservation and much more.
* Our 24/7 Tour Monitoring System assures that every program is a great success.
* Every tour is escorted by a medically trained professional.
* Track My Tour-helps to get live updates of videos, photos & announcements while the kids are on tours.
* A dedicated manager from our office for every tour will be coordinating with the concerned teacher during the tour.